Company Rumekon designs and manufactures recycling yards depending on the number of citizens and quantity of waste, all according to the needs and demands of a client.
Recycling yard – Green island (Ecologic Island)
In the primary selection of waste, one of the ways of its organization is setting recycling islands, i.e. green islands. These yards can be placed throughout cities and villages on adequate locations where citizens can bring and dispose of larger quantities of waste by different means of transportation.
The waste is disposed into different receptacles (paper, cardboard, plastics, metal, rubber, rubble etc). These yards are especially convenient for villages in which huge quantity of waste is disposed in inadequate ways. It also makes easier for communal services to transfer waste to transfer stations, separation stations and regional landfills, especially from distant settlements.
This project will encompass a yard designed for a settlement up to 15,000 people.
Type and sign RD RU-15, dimensions 32x15 m.
A yard includes receptacles for the disposal of the following materials:
- PET packaging
- Old tires
- Green waste (grass, tree chips, branches etc)
- Old devices (washing machines, refrigerators etc)
- Organic waste
- Furniture pieces
Recycling yard consists of the following:
- Approach ramp
- Concrete platform
- Green zone
- Container for disposal of electronic devices
- Container for disposal of old furniture
- Container for disposal of paper and cardboard
- Container for disposal of metal
- Container for disposal of green waste
- Container for disposal of rubble
- Container for disposal of plastics and nylon
- Container for disposal of PET packaging
- Container for disposal of textiles and leather
- Container for disposal of glass
- Doorman’s booth
- Sanitary block
- Container for disposal of old tires
- Container for disposal of cans
- Container for disposal of organic waste
- Wastewater separators